IIT JEE Mains 2014 Exam Online Application Form:
IIT JEE Mains is one of the most important exam for every Non- Medical student every year. For IIT JEE Main 2014 Exam , Online application forms for the Registration are open from November to December every year. IIT JEE Mains is now one and only main exam for the entrance in NIT’s and only 1 lakh 50 thousand students will be eligible for the IIT JEE Advanced Exam 2014.
After IIT JEE Mains exam candidates who qualify for the next Advanced level would be able to get admission in one of the 16 IIT’s of India. Some of the IIT’s are in Top 100 Colleges of the World. Its a dream come true of the students who pass the IIT JEE Advance Exam.
MUST SEE- IIT JEE Advanced 2014 Notifications
IIT JEE Mains Online Application Form 2014 Filling Procedure:
Many students gets difficulty to fill IIT JEE Mains online application form because of new procedure and new rules. First of all students should log in to the official website of IIT JEE Mains and then click on “Apply Online for IIT JEE Mains 2014 Exam“. And then fill up the normal proceedings like filling up the name address and other details in the form. Verify the details before the final submission to avoid the rejection at the later stages.
- Take Print out of the Final Submitted Form.
- Paste the colored pictures at right place.
- Write the application form no at the back side of Demand Draft.
- Send the Form and the Demand Draft before the last date given which will be one from the last week of December.
Executive Director, JEE (Main) Secretariat, Central Board of Secondary Education, PS – 1 – 2, Institutional Area, I.P. Extension, Patparganj, Delhi – 110092.
- Fee can be submitted by two methods: Demand Draft and Credit/Debit Card.
- Demand Draft should be made on this name “Secretary, CBSE” and Payable at “Delhi”.
IIT JEE Mains Online Application Form 2014 should be filled correctly and and get your confirmation before the last date of submission.